View our Prices
Check the Availability
Make an Enquiry
- A 30% deposit is required in order to confirm provisional bookings and the booking will remain provisional until the deposit is received. The balance is due 8 weeks before the start of the holiday, together with a security deposit of €200. The security deposit (less any deductions for breakages, excess electricity/cleaning, etc) will be returned within 14 days of your departure.
- If the balance is not received we reserve the right to cancel the booking and retain the deposit. We reserve the right to refuse bookings without prejudice.
- The weekly price is for 7 nights accommodation. The rental period commences at 4pm on the first day and finishes at 10am on the last day.
- Use of the pool is strictly at your own risk and children should be supervised in the pool and surrounding area by an adult at all times.
- For cancellations more than 60 days prior to arrival, deposits will be refunded in full, minus an administration charge of €50. For cancellations less than 60 days prior to arrival, refunds of amounts paid will only be made if the owner is able to re-let the property, minus an administration charge of €50 and any expenses or losses incurred in re-letting will be deducted from the refundable amount. All customers are advised to organize appropriate travel insurance, which includes a cancellation clause. Amendment to our cancellation policy for 2021 due to Covid19. Anyone booking a holiday in 2021 will be considered to be fully aware of the potential for disruption to their travel plans. Therefore, any cancellations due to travel restrictions or lockdowns imposed by the British or French governments or from guests contracting or testing positive for Covid19 will receive a credit note. No refunds will be given. If we are able to re-let the property a refund will be offered, minus an administration fee of €50 and any other costs incurred. If travel is allowed and therefore your holiday can be taken but you decide to cancel due to the UK government imposing quarantine restrictions on your return home, you will not be entitled to receive a refund or credit note. All non Covid related cancellations will be covered by the existing policy.
- The Gite will be clean and tidy on your arrival and we request that it is left in the same condition upon your departure. Full cleaning equipment and products are provided. If you would prefer to have your gite cleaned for you this can be arranged, the cost for this is 60 Euros. Cleaning costs will be deducted from the security deposit where the property has not been cleaned to the standard expected.
- In summer Electricity and Water usage are included in the rental price. However we reserve the right to charge extra where we consider the usage to have been excessive. In low season Heating – Electricity/ logs are charged at cost.
- We operate a no smoking policy in all the property.